San Miguel School’s Advisory Board was established in 2009. The Board consists of administrators, parishioners, educators, benefactors, and friends of the school. It is responsible for achieving school goals for Catholic education, for review and approval of the budget, for determining sources of funding, and for reporting the status of Catholic school education in the parish.
School Advisory Board
- Fr. Oscar Contreras, MSC, Pastor
- Maryann Reynoso Davis, M.Ed., Principal
- Thomas Patrick Beck, J.D., Chairperson
- Glendy Aguirre
- Sr. Catherine Burke, PBVM
- Ellen Driscoll, J.D.
- Doris Flores, Vice Principal
- David Guerrero, Safeguard the Children Chairperson
- Maria Hernandez, Madrinas Chairperson
- Virginia Marsh, J.D.
- Gail Meehan
- Richard Meehan, DDS
- Brenda Madlangbayan
- Crispin Nuñez
- Al Regnier
- Barbara Regnier
- John Trudnowski (Friend of SMS)
- Don Zennie (Friend of SMS)