San Miguel School, mindful of its mission to be a witness to the love of Christ for all, admits students regardless of race, color or national and/or ethnic origin to all rights, privileges, programs and activities generally accorded or made available to students at the school.
The school does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, disability, sex or national and/or ethnic origin in the administration of educational policies and practices, scholarship programs, and athletic and other school-administered programs, although certain athletic leagues and other programs may limit participation.
All prospective students are eligible for acceptance once the Admission Guidelines and Admission Process have been successfully completed.
Prospective students are considered for acceptance based on the following priorities:
- Parishioners of San Miguel Church
- Siblings of students currently enrolled in San Miguel School
- All other families will be accepted pending on the number of available spaces in the classroom
- A student shall be admitted if he/she has reasonable expectations to successfully complete San Miguel School’s academic program
- A student shall be admitted if he/she has reasonable expectations to successfully comply with the school’s rules and regulations
- Junior High Students will be admitted on a probationary basis, for a period of one month, after which time a conference will be held with the teacher, student, parents, and principal
- Students entering TK must be 4 years old and fully trained to use the restroom independently
- Students entering Kindergarten must be 5 years old on or before September 1
- All students must comply with the current California immunization and health requirements prior to enrollment